Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- A deposit may be necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking. Early Bird may apply 3 Month before starting the course.
- The full fee should be paid after arrival and the beginning of the course.
- Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
- Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
- The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
Not included in Fee/Included in Fee
- Included: • Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT plus Certificate and registration at Yoga Alliance. • Full manual and other appropriate paperwork be handed over against a Fee of 60 Euro. • Breakfast and Accommodation
- Not included: • Flights and Lunch and Dinner for yourself • A certificate (paying the fees do not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass Test 75 % and attend a minimum of 80% the course.
- Upon signing up for the teacher training course your name, email address and phone number will be forwarded to our accrediting body, Yoga Alliance Professionals YAP, and you will get a free membership with YAP for the duration of your course. We reserve the right to amend any of the above conditions any time through- out the course.
- Deposit Payment is not refundable after 30 Days before arrival.
- No Cancellation and Refund of any Fee once the Student has started the Course.