200 RYT Teacher Training Course
Yoga Alliance Registered 200 hour teacher trainer course
Duration: 29 Day
|Shared Double Room||One-off payment||€2880|
|Single Room||One-off payment||€3780|
|Shared Double Room||Deposit 15%||€432|
|Single Room||Deposit 15%||€567|
15 % Deposit to confirm Certification and 85 % to be paid at Yoga Academy after arrival.
Yoga Alliance USA
200 RYT Yoga teacher training
Yoga Teacher Training according to our philosophy: Privacy with the Master
This Yoga Teacher training program is designed to shed light on the full Yoga Science and get you started on your Yoga career.
You will be able to deliver and lead a full Yoga Class and get started on the professional aspects of Yoga.
Yoga Skyros Academy will not only teach Yoga and inspire Students, but also change lives!
When does the training start and how long does the basic 200 RYT Yoga Training course take?
This 200H RYT foundation course is now available and runs over the period of 29 days.
What is included in my 200 RYT Yoga teacher trainer course?
The following are just some aspects of the topics that you will cover during the program:
- Delve into Yoga Ethics and the Student-Teacher Relationship
- Discover and study Patanjali’s Eight Limbs
- Explore the History of Yoga with the ancient text of the Masters
- Hone your Presentation and Communication skills.
- Learn about alignment and assisting
- Learn basic Physiology and Anatomy related to Yoga
- Learn how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustment
- Learn how to market yourself and learn the business side of running an effective Yoga Studio
- Learn the Basic of Ayurveda, Chakra, Koshas and Pranas
- Learn how to sequence 33 Asanas in a fluid manner and unite breathing with movement
- Learn the different Styles of Yoga
- Learn how to teach a Yoga Class to connect Body, Mind, and Spirit
The next course starting dates:
Any arrival day when approved before reservation.
This certification is open for both non yoga teachers as well as certified Yoga teachers.
The Yoga Skyros Academy will not only teach Yoga and inspire students, but also change lives!
Some Highlights of the Material you will be thought
The Yoga Academy is based on the concept of small classes with high quality teaching. Better learning and understanding allow you a better connection to your consciousness and Inner Peace in a Safe and Healthy Environment.
Some benefits of the Yoga teacher training course
- Improve your personal yoga practice
- grow and develop your spirituality
- learn life boosting skills
Registering for Yoga Alliance to use the RYT (registered yoga teacher) certification.
Requirements to enroll
You will need to participate in a preliminary interview before the start of the course and the arrival at the Yoga Skyros Academy.
Requirements to graduate
Pass the examinations with a score of 75% out of 100%
Complete a final teaching practice with you giving a 40 minute Yoga Class to some participants
Write an essay on Yoga on an assigned topic
The Yoga Academy is based on the concept of small classes, high quality teaching, better learning and understanding, and better connection to your consciousness and Inner Peace in a Safe and Healthy Environment. The following are just some aspects of the topics that you will cover during the program:
· Delve into Yoga Ethics and the Student-Teacher Relationship
· Discover and study Patanjali’s Eight Limbs
· Explore the History of Yoga with the ancient text of the Masters
· Hone your Presentation and Communication skills so that you can deliver a class in concise manner and connecting with all Students
· Learn about alignment and assisting
· Learn basic Physiology and Anatomy related to Yoga
· Learn how to give safe and effective hands-on adjustment
· Learn how to market yourself and learn the business side of running an effective Yoga Studio
· Learn the Basic of Ayurveda, Chakra, Koshas and Pranas
· Learn how to sequence 33 Asanas in a fluid manner and unite breathing with movement
· Learn the different Styles of Yoga
· Learn how to teach a Yoga Class to connect Body, Mind, and Spirit
· Learn how to teach with your Voice and to Encourage and Inspire People
· Learn the basics of the Transformation, without this knowledge no Transformation can be achieved
8.00 – 9.00 Breakfast
9.00 – 10.00 Yoga Class
10.30 – 12.30 Theory and Philosophy
12.30 – 14.30 Lunch Break
14.30 – 16.00 Theory and Philosophy
16.00 -17.00 Yoga Class
According to the requirements of Yoga Alliance a Letter of Intention with Curriculum is required before Registration.
“Life is Yoga”, Sri Aurobindo
Carmen brings more than 20 years of Specialized Experience; she is a Certified Health Coach from the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, an Advanced level Personal Fitness Trainer, Aroma Massage Therapist, Thai massage Therapist, and Level II Muay Thai Instructor. As a Professional Yoga Devotee, she holds the renowned Experienced Yoga Teacher 200 and 500 and is registered at Yoga Alliance USA and is also a Yoga Alliance Continuing Yoga Education Provider (YACEP).
She also applies her own unique and dynamic Yoga teaching program. She has studied and trained with Master Dickson in Hong Kong and Swami Vidyanand at New Delhi Transformational Yoga.