8.00 – 9.00 Breakfast
9.00 – 10.00 Yoga Class
10.30 – 12.30 Theory and Philosophy
12.30 – 14.30 Lunch Break
14.30 – 16.00 Theory and Philosophy
16.00 -17.00 Yoga Class
Yoga Therapy in its present form is a new discipline of the ancient art of Yoga created by the mix of
Traditional Hatha Yoga
It is a specialization of Yoga, which tailors Hatha Yoga practice to the individual needs of people with health problems.
This 200 YTT yoga foundation course is now available and runs over the period of 21 days.
This 200 YTT course is the foundation to the 300YTT which applies what you have learned in the foundation and is more practice oriented and comes with 30 hours of Yoga therapy consultation work.
Privacy with the master
Exclusive course materials
Study at your own pace and schedule
Personal Feedback with Q&A
Unlimited access and support
This accreditation Workshop is a means to upgrade your Yoga skills to higher level. It strengthens the understanding of your body and mind.
All these things thought to you by the Yoga Skyros Academy allow you to become a certified Yoga Teacher who knows how to teach Yoga classes in a professional manner.
Any arrival day when approved before reservation.
This therapy training certification is open for both non yoga teachers as well as certified Yoga teachers.
Study the connection between Yoga and Therapy.
Learn the difference between yoga classes and Therapeutic classes.
Analyse the Holistic approach to balance the Physical and the Mental.
Study of Anatomy within the Asanas
Learn the Importance of Chakras, Koshas and Prana in the Yoga Science.
Learn the Therapeutic Benefit of Mantras.
Pass the online examinations with a score of 75% out of 100%
Complete a final teaching practice with 40 minute video of you giving a Yoga Class to some participants
Write an essay on Yoga on an assigned topic
Yoga Therapy is the adaptation of Yoga to a particular set of People – those with Health Problems. Although General Yoga Classes can often help resolve mild health problems, they may be ineffective for serious conditions. We are talking for example of Coronary Heart Diseases, Management of Diabetes, Hypertensive Clients, Obesity and all the other Common Disorders i.e. Hormone Imbalance, Sleeping Disorder. Yoga Therapy tailors Yoga to Individuals, taking into account of their Medical Condition, Constitution and Life Situation. Despite being specialized, Yoga Therapy retains the basic principles and aims of Yoga. Therapy Yoga is based on the Holistic Concept and therefore includes a balanced set of practices that Calms and Vitalize the Mind and Body, as well acting on diseased Parts.
Each class has a maximum of ten students, and this will give you the privilege to be closer to your Master and to understand not only a commercial approach of yoga but also the essence and transformation of the powerful Yoga Science.
The following are aspects of the topics that you will cover during this Yoga Therapy Program:
· Understanding the Connection of Yoga and Therapy
· Understanding of the difference between a Yoga Class and the Therapeutic approach.
· Analyze the Holistic approach to balance the Physical and the Mental
· Study the Basics of the Science with Patanjali in the Modern Life
· Study of Anatomy within the Asanas
· Study 30 Asanas in Detail with Anatomy and Pranayama
· Study the Causes of the Sickness and a Program for supporting the Healing Process i.e. Heart Diseases, Diabetes, Hypertensive Diseases, Obesity, Common Disorders i.e. Hormone Imbalance, Sleeping Disorders, Burn Outs.
· Study the Start and Basics and Philosophy of Indian Medicine Point of View.
· Study the importance of Nutrition, Elements, Doshas, Gunas and Marmas Points in the Science of Living.
· Learn the Importance of Chakras, Koshas and Prana in the Yoga Science.
· Learn the Therapeutic Benefit of Mantras.
· Learn Yoga Nidra and the Benefit of Meditation and Visualization
· Become a Yoga Therapy Teacher. With Templates learn to understand your Patient and support the Doctors.
· Behavior of a Yoga Therapy Teacher: Apply the Ethic of Patanjali
Therefore, based on the solid foundation of the Yoga teaching concept, the new Certified Yoga Therapy Teachers will develop their Holistic understanding and add on other Holistic Specification i.e. Dr. Bach, Kinesiology on demand.
You will need to participate in a preliminary interview before the start of the course and the arrival at the Yoga Skyros Academy.